Re: how to recapture several screenshots

On 26/04/10 14:49, Luke-Jennings wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 13:56 +0200, Francisco Dieguez wrote:
>
>> At Galician translation we have to recapture some screenshots done cause
>> with the lastest live cd all the slideshow of installation and other
>> things are translated.
>>
>> So, how could we take those screenshots again? Quickshot doesn't list
>> them...
>>
>> Thanks in advance

> Hello
>
> I have made it so you can retake any of the screenshots again. It will
> show "uploaded to server waiting for approval", just choose it you can
> still upload new one.
>
> The previous screen shots have been moved to.
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntujenkins/+junk/gl
>
> this is temporary I will put them back when you have retaken the ones
> you want.
>

> Luke Jennings (ubuntujenkins)

Ok, luke I've taked the screenshots that was wrong and some others.
Please could you merge the new ones overwritten the previous?

Now we have to take 2 more screenshots: partitioning (that I haven't a
clean external HD, so I have to make something treaky to achieve this)
and rhythmbox-cd (I was thinking that the CD era was outdated! Long live
to MP3 and music streaming... I have to buy a blank CD to burn some
local music in MP3).

Thanks for the help!
Just two days!!