select language

On our website is drop-down menu for selecting desired languages.
Those languages recently showed up in Rosetta for translating. I thing it's
wrong.
The best translation of those strings would be no translation at all. The
same as Wikipedia have on left tab "languages" on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki

This way every person speaking any language could find his desired language
on every translated site.

The only problem is to get together languages in English (and their lang
code) with appropriate name of that language how natives call it.
You can find lang code pointing at your language in drop-down menu as
"lang=XX" at the end of the address.

I was able to write down these languages:
    bn Bengali
 bg Bulgarian
 ca Catalan
 zh_CN Chinese Simplified
 cs Czech Česky  de Deutch
 en English English  en_GB English UK English UK  fi Finnish
 fr French Français  gl Galician
 it Italian Italiano  lt Lithuanian Lietuvių  ms Malay
 mr Marathi
 fa Persian
 pl Polish Polski  pt Portugese Português  ro Romanian
 ru Russian Русский  sr Serbian
 si Sinhalese
 es Spanish Español  sv Swedish
 te Telugu
 tr Turkish
 vi Vietnamese

It would be best if everyone fill in his language.

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history

Follow ups