Re: Accessible version of the manual?

Hi Tony,

Unfortunately we don't have much at the moment in that regard, BUT we are
going to hopefully have an HTML5 version up for the Maverick release. It'll
be useful, it'll be pretty and it will support accessibility and multiple
languages. We'd also like to have video tutorials and more images on the
website of the manual.