Re: new chapter (Advancing the command line)

Hey Zoltan,

The next edition of the manual will probably have _less_ command line stuff
than the current one. We're going to alter the entire style to bring it more
into line with a beginners guide focussed on helping regular people getting
things done, rather than learning advanced things like the command line.

HOWEVER there will definitely be a place for your work in our HTML5 version
of the manual, which will be more detailed and hosted on the internet. We
may even consider publishing an advanced manual at some point.

Long story short: Your work probably won't make it into the main manual, but
we will definitely find a place for it and I'm sure many people would
appreciate it, so keep up the good work!

Thanks a bunch :)