Re: application tag

Right, index. Totally forgot about that. ;)

I might have just few more questions.
Since application tag doesn't change the font, it's fine if I do something
like:

> Pomocí \application{Writer}u.

Whole "Writeru" word will be with the same font and all?

And since Czech language has one beautiful "burden" called declension, when
I do:

> Pomocí \application{Centra softwaru pro Ubuntu}.

And then mark its basic form:

> Použijte \application{Centrum softwaru pro Ubuntu}.

Then in index I get *two* items marking the same application just because of
two characters. Is there a workaround so both could be under one item? Their
basic form would be the best. ;)

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history