Re: What are the dimensions of the printed book version ?

Hello.

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Quynh Vu Do <vdquynh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In Vietnam we are considering printing Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04 in
> Vietnamese locally.
> Do you know what would be the best dimensions for the printed version, based
> on the PDF downloaded from the UMP website?
> I suppose it will be something like 14x18cm ?
>
> I understood the manual could also be commanded on lulu.com but it seems to
> be not yet available.

The Vietnamese version of the manual hasn't been released yet, as it
still needs to be edited.

The English version of the manual is currently available from lulu.com
at http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/getting-started-with-ubuntu-1004/8709550.

The Vietnamese manual will be released in two paper sizes: A4 (210 ×
297 mm) and US letter (8.5 × 11 inches).  The version printed through
lulu.com will be US letter size.

--Kevin Godby