Re: (ast) Translated items are now suggestions

Hello.

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Xuacu <xuacusk8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I've found that already translated items in Asturian language now
> appears as suggestions in LaunchPad.
>
> After a quick overview, it looks like glossary entries which use an
> apostrophe (') within the translated string. Before I accept the
> suggestions, I'd like to know if that's because TeX warnings, errors, or
> some similar thing. It looks just fine in the current asturian build of
> the Manual!

I'm still investigating the situation.  Recently, many of the
translated strings (in all the translations, not just Asturian) have
been demoted to 'suggested' instead of 'accepted'. I've contacted some
of the Launchpad guys to help figure out what's happened, but I
haven't got a response yet.  I'll let you know what I discover.

I just updated the builds page (http://builds.ubuntu-manual.org/) with
the latest translations from Launchpad and the Asturian PDF is
compiling successfully.

--Kevin