Re: (ast) Translated items are now suggestions

Hi!

El sábadu, 08-mayu-2010 a les 17:47 -0500, Kevin Godby escribió:

> I'm still investigating the situation.  Recently, many of the
> translated strings (in all the translations, not just Asturian) have
> been demoted to 'suggested' instead of 'accepted'. I've contacted some
> of the Launchpad guys to help figure out what's happened, but I
> haven't got a response yet.  I'll let you know what I discover.

Well, our beloved translatable strings need to have a nice weekend ;)

More seriously, I'll stop translating on LP while the problem is fixed
to avoid further messing the po files. Working offline with the
downloaded branch should be fine, right?

Best regards.

--

Saludinos