Re: Contributing to the project

Hello, Paul.

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Paul Strickland
> Thanks for the information. I followed the instructions for branching
> the manual code and installing TeX Live 2009 without too many problems.
> The only thing is that there doesn't appear to be a ubuntu-manual/pkgs/
> directory from which to run the install-pkgs.sh script.
>
> I think I've got plenty of material to read to try to familiarise myself
> with the project, so I'll get stuck into that and keep an eye out for
> any further news.

Whoops! When I created the new second edition branch, I forgot to
bring across the install-pkgs.sh script.  I've copied it over and
uploaded it to the branch.  If you run 'bzr pull', it should appear
now.  Thanks for the heads-up!

If you encounter any further problems, please let me know.

Thanks again for helping with the Ubuntu manual project!

--Kevin