Re: Website Translations

2010/5/10 Quynh Vu Do <vdquynh@xxxxxxxxx>

> 2010/5/9 adnane belmadiaf <adnane002@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hello Translators,
>>
>> So the website's translations are now inactive[0] , and if you want to
>> translate the website you should go to the website project[1]. feel free to
>> contact me if you have any problems.
>>
>> [0] https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/lucid-e1/+templates
>> [1] https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-website
>>

> I went to https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-website
> Now all the strings for Vietnamese are set untranslated (it was 100%
> translated at the release time, April 28th). Is this normal? Should we start
> all over again ?!? Or are those new strings to be translated for the
> Maverick version ?
>
> --
> Vu Do Quynh (M.)
> Hanoi, Vietnam

>From the inactive translation of the site (ubu-man-website) you can download
the pot (.po) file  where all of your work is saved
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/lucid-e1/+pots/ubu-man-website-translations/vi/+translate.
Then you can either copy n paste the strings or download the pot file
of
the ubuntu-manual
website<https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-website>and
import then import it on launchpad after the proper adjustments
(always
with the help of the ubu-man-website website) are made.