latex packages testers needed.

Hello all,

I have now managed to sort out some packages that enable ubuntu lucid
users to compile the manual. This is only expected to work in lucid.

Anyone who is not running lucid should continue to follow the
instructions at the end of this page:
http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved/authors

I have tested it myself but would appreciate it if some people could
also test it. You can install the packages by going Applications >
Accessories > Terminal . Then type the following commands

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-manual/ubuntu-manual

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install ubuntu-manual-tex

Then you can try and build the manual by changing to the branch
directory and running "make" . If you are trying to build a translated
pdf you can run "make ubuntu-manual-LANG.pdf" where LANG is the language
code (see the po/ directory for a list of supported languages).
If you have problems please contact me either on the list, or on irc.
I am ubuntujenkins on #ubuntu-manual I am usually around utc day time,
if you get no response I may not be there. However I will get back to
you as soon as I am back/available.

Thanks

Luke Jennings