Contributing to the project

Hello,

When I upgraded to Ubuntu 10.04 I was made aware of the Ubuntu Manual
project, and thought the document was an excellent guide for people new
to the operating system, so congratulations.

I wanted to ask if I could offer some of my time to the project. Looking
at your Wiki page, I think I would probably fit best in the Editor
category. If you can make use of me I'd be glad to contribute in some
way; I've been using Ubuntu for about a year now and feel as though I
could be helping to increase its popularity!

Best regards

Paul

(Apologies if this is a duplicate -- the first attempt at sending this appears not to have worked)