[Resolved] Translated items are now suggestions

Hello, everyone.

I had Ben chase down some Launchpad developers at UDS to help us with
the problem of strings being marked as 'suggestions'.

There is a bug in Launchpad that causes this.  It's on their to do
list to fix, but I think there are a couple either items on their list
that have a higher priority right now.

We can work around the bug by disabling the import of .po files.  This
means that all translations would need to be done in Launchpad -- it
won't read .po files that have been committed via bzr.

I've already made this change.  If anyone does edit the .po files
offline, please email me so we can find a workaround for you.

Thanks for your patience in tracking down the cause of this problem!

--Kevin