Corrections Ubuntu Manual

Dear members of the Ubuntu Manual Team,
Let me introduce myself. My name is Hannie Dumoleyn. I am a member of the Dutch Ubuntu Translation Team. At this moment I am translating and reviewing your manual on Launchpad. I am sure you have done your utmost to make the manual error-free, but I came upon a few errors which I have forgotten to list. Translating is my primary task, but should you wish so, from now on I can make notes of errors I encounter and send them to you when I have finished the translation.
Please let me know if you would appreciate this.
My compliments on the good work!
Hannie dumoleyn