Re: How to commit code

Hi Jason,

Yes you can fix multiple bugs and then commit/push, rather than doing so
after each bug. The commit operation will record any changes you have made
across the whole ubuntu-manual branch. Just make sure you list the bug
numbers you have addressed in the [comment] when you run bzr commit -m
[comment].

It would probably be helpful also make the appropriate changes to the bug(s)
in launchpad soon after.

Cheers,

Jamin