Re: Doodle poll "Docs, Learning, Manual Meeting"

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Kevin Godby <godbyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The meeting didn't actually occur.  The only people who showed up were
> Ubuntu Manual team members.  We'll schedule a new meeting soon and
> start some discussions on the mailing lists in the meantime.

My apologies for my inability to attend. It's a holiday weekend here
in the US and my schedule ended up being more hectic than I
anticipated.

I followed up with the manual folks in channel today and it looks like
we're mostly on the right track, I'm looking forward to further
discussion on list.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com