Re: Doodle poll "Docs, Learning, Manual Meeting"

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Kevin Godby <godbyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello, Jason.
>
> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Jason Cook <jason@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Does anyone know where the logs will be. I could not attend as I was in
>> school.
>
> The meeting didn't actually occur.  The only people who showed up were
> Ubuntu Manual team members.  We'll schedule a new meeting soon and
> start some discussions on the mailing lists in the meantime.

Apologies that I wasn't able to make this. The last couple of weeks
have been rather busy at work and I haven't had time for many of my
high priority things to do in Ubuntu-world, unfortunately. I'll
definitely follow up on the existing thread as soon as I can.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org