Translated strings (Vietnamese) disappearing ?

Hi,

I've noticed lots of strings with nothing in the section "Current
Vietnamese" while just below appears a sentence telling that it has been
"translated and reviewed by Lê Kiên truc on 2010-05-05" (see screen capture
attached). There is quite a lot of such string conditions.

Was there a problem ? and was it fixed ? I hope so because we are trying to
reach the 100% target for e1.

There are aslo a few strings not translated on the Ubuntu-manual web site
while they were translated in launchpad after the web site went public with
Ubuntu Lucid Lynx. Can anyone in charge of the web site have hints about
what to do to get these few strings finally appear as translated ?

Thanks.

--
Vu Do Quynh (M.)
Hanoi, Vietnam