Hyphenation question

Hello, teammates.

I need some support from TeX gurus here ;)

While working on the TeX part of the Manual,I've learned that I need
hyphenation working for my language; but there aren't hyphenation
patterns for Asturian :(

After some googling I've found that there is not much information on how
to get new hyphenation patterns for TeX. That's what I know, so far,
that I need:
- A list of hyphenated words in my language
- Generate the hyphenation patterns from that list with «patgen» (or
«Opatgen» for languages which needs full Unicode coverage)
- Add certain restricted words to that pattern (to avoid «taboo words»
appearing at the beginning or end of a line)

But I don't know how to activate that patterns in LiveTex, or what else
I need to get full hyphenation coverage for Asturian language.

It would be great if someone could provide a step by step guide to get
hyphenation working for languages which lacks it (and how to contribute
it to Tex repositories). Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

--

Saludinos

Xuacu Saturio