Help with the Ubuntu Translations Quickstart booklet

Hi all,

At UDS we run a session and registered a blueprint on providing more
learning content for the translations community [1].

One of the points we discussed was to create a booklet on how to get
started with translating Ubuntu, and Benjamin told us that the Manual
team could help us producing the booklet given some content.

I've now completed an initial version of this short guide, and I would
like to ask for your help in reviewing and producing the output for the
booklet.

I've used docbook as source, and it is available at:

https://code.launchpad.net/~dpm/ubuntu-translations-quickstart/trunk

To make it easier to have a quick look at, I've also generated a very
raw html page (no CSS, nothing fancy) at:

http://people.ubuntu.com/~dpm/ubuntu-translations-quickstart/translations-quickstart-test-out.html

I'll welcome any comments (or fixes, I'm not a native speaker) on the
structure or content as well. Your feedback will be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,
David.

[1]