Re: An interesting blog by Matt Zimmerman touches on docs

The reason it may be a problem is that often when I don't have an internet
connection, I need to know how to use an applications that have not yet
learned how to use or am experiencing problems with. Though most are
self-explanatory, some app are more complex and, when using this method, I
can't use them or solve the problem until I get and internet connection. As
I previously mention, if there was an easy way to download the documentation
for  offline use, then this method would work. Until there is a way
to access the internet from *everywhere* this, at least in my opinion, this
won't work.