Re: Translating e1 or e2?

Hannie,

I can answer a some of you questions.

1.) The current translation focus should be e1.  The translation focus
is listed here https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual.
I believe there was an issue where this was changed to e2 by mistake.
This has now been changed back to e1. The reason that e2 is not the
main focus at the moment is because e2 is still in flux.

2.) I have seen this issue before. It is really annoying. I believe it
is a bug in rosetta but I don't know if it has been resolved yet. Some
of the others on IRC (#ubuntu-manual) may know more about this.

Chris