Re: Re-igniting the project

Hey guys,

Firstly I won't be able to make the meeting because it's at 4am my time, so
I've jotted down what I think i the pad (http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/baZkHCQiMu)
and I'll say some more things here.

I've made an infographic / timeline thing:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1887929/dev-infographic.png

<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1887929/dev-infographic.png>Basically, I don't
really think we need to get our knickers in a twist just yet. Unfortunately
we're always going to get this lull where it's too early to start making
changes in case they're not final and then beta lands with a tonne of new
things and all of a sudden we have to try and cram in screenshotting,
writing, editing and translation in just over a month. I've been running
Maverick for a while and it doesn't look like there are that many changes,
it should only take us a couple of weeks to fix up the sections that have
changed.

The work on USLC etc we can postpone till summer, I have a three month break
from uni so I can work hard on that.