Re: [Ubuntu Manual Editors] Full steam ahead!

Okay, I've opened up bug reports for all of the changes that need to be
made. They're not very specific, so please go through and add more details
as you see the need.

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/+milestone/ubuntu-manual-maverick-alpha
<https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/+milestone/ubuntu-manual-maverick-alpha>
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/+milestone/ubuntu-manual-maverick-rc
<https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/+milestone/ubuntu-manual-maverick-rc>
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/+milestone/ubuntu-manual-maverick-final

<https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/+milestone/ubuntu-manual-maverick-final>Feel
free to assign yourself to one or two and get to work!