Tonight's Meeting

Hi friends,

I regret that I'll be unable to attend this evening's scheduled
meeting.  I realize that this meeting is very important, and am
disappointed that my schoolwork will prohibit me from joining all of
you.

Is anyone taking minutes?  I would love to get caught up on new
business by tomorrow, so I am in a position to begin helping with
10.10 in whatever ways necessary.  I am still happy to perform
editorial work on the release (or, rather, continue the work I have
been doing over the last week or so); however, I'm unsure about the
project's precise needs.  As Jamin has been fairly busy with other
projects (and rightfully so!), we editors are lacking a bit of
direction at the moment.  Hopefully we'll regain steam after today's
meeting.

Thanks to you all.  I'm looking forward to working with you in another
exciting editorial cycle.

Sincerely,
Bryan

Follow ups