Benjamin is back, baby!

Hey guys,

So I finished my exams on Thursday, which means that I have 4 months
until the end of February free to work on Ubuntu Manual stuff! Woohoo!

I'm going to take this weekend off to relax after exams, but on Monday
I'll hit up the IRC channel, send a big email to the list and start
bossing ya'll around so we can get this shindig off the ground and
back to the productive stage it was earlier this year. Hope to see you
all on Monday at some stage, keep an eye on the list for my mail.

For now, I'm going to make the most of my weekend before I'm enslaved
to a life of documentation for the summer xD

--
Benjamin Humphrey
interesting.co.nz