Re: Releasing manuals less often, ditching translations

I don't think canonical would either, i will let you guys know what happens
with the other manual in terms of a sprint. The thing with the other
manual's sprint is that there are only about 7-8 of us who are working on
it, some of those people are Aq, Rick Spencer, Didier Roche, me, another guy
who's name i cant remember and Michael Terry, so i think we have a good
chance of getting funded, because of the small amount of people.

Ryan Macnish