Re: Ubuntu Manual Translations

Since this is a new thread I would like to start by copying some thoughts from translators on this subject in the previous thread:
===============
----- Original Message -----
From: "Benjamin Humphrey" <humphreybc@xxxxxxxxx>

* Not releasing the manual for every release, but perhaps only .04releases (yearly) or only LTS releases (every two years). * Releasing only in English, at least until we have a betterinfrastructure for translations

Let me react on this as a translator (Dutch). I totally agree with your proposal to release the manual once a year, or even only for the LTS versions.
Hannie

I agree too as translator (Galician). Manual only for LTS is sufficient, and gives a window time for capitalize the effort.
Antón