Re: Adding text to manual (translation)

I just added links referring to ubuntuusers.de for the german version, so I think you should just add it. In the german translation, we have both links to wiki.ubuntu.com (telling the reader it's in english) and wiki.ubuntuusers.de. I think if there are localized support websites, we should mention them, because readers who are not able to understand english support articles need to google on their own to find the localized version. Moreover, we translate the manual for users who don't understand the english one, so we should link to localized sites if available.

Jonas