"Reigniting the project" meeting

 We have lost this week's meeting, since there is no agenda and no response
to the relevant mail. Two meetings took place for 10.10's release lately,
the coordination can be done through mailing list i think or on channel.

The project's main problem regard it's structure and function. I think next
meeting's agenda should regard team's structure and function, we need new
ideas to reignite the project. There can be said some things for maverick
but this should be meetings main goal. If you agree on that you can choose
the meeting date on poll [1], if you would like more option just let me
know.

There is a list of the things [2] that we can discus and concern the
function of project, i would i add more i hope you add even more :). *
Fresh ideas are needed !*

[1] http://www.doodle.com/gu4dmhv9mpnectab
[2] http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/zqYcMRpqWX

Thank you for your time :)