TeX Live and Maverick; when will the Natty manual begin?

Hello there,

I signed up to be an author, and the page is talking about how Lucid
doesn't use the proper version of TeX, so you have to uninstall it.  I'm
currently on Maverick, so my question is "Do I still need to uninstall
and use the upstream version of TeX?"

Also are people currently working on manuals for Natty, or will the
project wait until it's at least in a "Beta" stage before starting?  My
personal suggestion is that if we know some portions of Natty are
already finalized (in the Alpha), then we need to at least begin a rough
draft of the manual (knowing that we'll have to fine-tune and change
things as it gets closer to RTM).

Have a great day:)
This message was sent from Launchpad by
PatrickDickey (https://launchpad.net/~pdickeybeta)
using the "Contact this team" link on the Ubuntu Manual Team team page
(https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-manual).
For more information see