Linux alternative apps page(s)

Hello all,

I've searched information about the alternative Linux apps as I've committed
to this task.
Here is the result of my work (probably not much impressive -it's not
finished !-)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ar0Z6vOO38EydFk4OThnbmxjMFVFY0wzeEZOdndGQWc&hl=en&authkey=CJCmgLUG

These are the most important applications (maybe i've forgotten some apps).
This is the template that i had in mind but probably it's not the best, i'm
always open to ideas, proposals for the best result :). Also the content of
the document is open for anyone who wants to add more content, modify the
existing or fill the gaps (i wasn't not sure about the proper application on
these).

I'm still working on and maybe this weekend it will be finished.

Thank you for your time and feel free to express your ideas and critics :)

--John

Follow ups