Re: Linux alternative apps page(s)

Hey,

Great start. Only I think it's hard to name Windows applications. For
example, for burning there are a lot of Windows applications. I use
InfraRecorder (Free & Open source) for burning in Windows.
For browsing you can choose between Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome...
But if it's only to give users an idea, that's fine I think.

FYI, I give this page to Ubuntu beginners:
http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Alternatives

Just my two cents,
Rachid.