Re: Using Quickshot to capture screenshots

I do not know who is currently reviewing screenshots (due to
work-related commitments, all I am doing right now is hosting the
server and possibly helping to fix bugs), but screenshot cropping
should happen automatically. The rules are defined on the Quickshot
server and the client (what you're running) downloads dimension
information as part of its instruction-set for each image.

If the previews you're seeing after capturing screenshots are not cut
properly, it's possible that the screenshot definitions are incorrect
on the server's side.

-Neil