Re: Kindle version ....

Barry,

At the moment the Ubuntu manual source is Latex. This is great for creating
pdf's, but at the moment doesn't work so well with creating other book
formats.

We are looking at creating the manual in other formats (pub, mobi etc), but
for the moment, we are just trying to get the maverick edition complete and
released.

For the moment I believe that Godbyk is doing a bit of research into this.

Keep you eyes peeled after the release of the maverick edition for further
information, you may even be able to help :-)

Thanks
Chris Woollard

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/Research?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=simple_guide_natty_unity.pdf