Re: Meeting Announcement

Hi Guys,

I know I haven't been particularly active in the manual project but I just
had an idea based off of what Sayantan just said.

Perhaps we could take an idea from the Ubuntu-Learning events and create a
Google Calendar to schedule things like this. That way, everything is
centralized, easily available to add into desktop calendar clients and we
could assign 'admins' to manage the calendar updates.

What do you think?

Tom Swartz