Re: Meeting Announcement

It's a very good idea to use google calendar once the meeting dates have
been finalized, we can start using the service even from this meeting.

My point of view is that we have to use polls so we can choose the most
suitable time for the majority. Also the members of the team are informed
about the goals of the meeting and the agenda, so they can decide if they
are interested in attending the meeting or not -typically every member
should attend meeting or read meeting logs-. That's what these mails are
for. If you have any ideas on how we can avoid these prior meeting e-mails,
feel free to share them.

--John
c7p @ freenode