Re: This might be helpful for the Unity section of the manual

Sweet. I think, yes, you'd basically need to post something at the bottom of
the guide to say that "This guide is (c) 2011 Ohso Ltd. It is available
under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 license." Please note
that it does mean that others could copy it, too -- not just UMP.

Thanks so much for sharing this!

Note to UMP authors/editors -- if we end up using any of the guide, we'd
need to attribute anything we use on the credits page.

-ilya