Translating the manual

Hi all,

First of all, I'm glad to see that the manual is getting back on track
and people are working hard to get the manual for natty and maverick
ready!

I'm a member of Ubuntu Dutch Translators, and we would like to translate
the manual to Dutch, so that more people might benefit from it. The
problem with this is that the manual is quite big, so last time (for
10.04 lts) it took us more than 6 months to translate it, which really
is too long.

It would be great if you guy's could upload the translations to
launchpad not all in one go, but upload the chapters individually. That
way we can already start translating a chapter when it is finished, so
that we don't have to wait for the whole manual to be completed before
we can start our translation work.

I don't know if this is very hard for you to do, but it would certainly
help the translation effort for the manual along.

Please let me know what you think.

Greetings,

Redmar
--