Missing screenshots

Hello, all.

I'm currently making some final adjustments to Getting Started with
Ubuntu 10.10 (the English edition) and I noticed that there are three
screenshots that are missing:

Chapter 5, page 109: Menu hint section of an application page
Chapter 5, page 110: Screenshot of a history page.
Chapter 5, page 115: A .deb file in the Software Center

You can see where the screenshots are missing in this draft PDF:
http://builds.ubuntu-manual.org/builds/maverick-draft.pdf

We need to decide whether or not these screenshots are to be included
in this edition.  If they are, we need to take those screenshots and
also ensure that Quickshot has been configured for them (so that the
translated editions will also include those screenshots).  If we're
not including them, let me know and I'll remove the code from the .tex
files.

Thanks!

—Kevin Godby

Follow ups