Re: Commodore 64x manual

Kevin,

Some very good news indeed.  Glad we could make that connection with
Commodore USA.  It sounds like they've already completed an entire
print run, which means we won't be able to offer substantial
assistance until they go to press a second time.  I suppose we'll just
have to hang tight until then.

Bryan