Re: Lenses

Hi John,
I like this proposal of yours. We can treat it as a checklist; each
subject should be handled by the person who is responsible for the
section where that specific subject is to be described.
I would like to add one thing to this list: lenses. This is a new
feature in Unity and should be explained.
Here is a description I found on the web:
New in Unity
Lenses are a specialized way of viewing your applications and documents.
By default, there are two lenses already on the Unity launcher; they’re
located near the bottom, just above the trash can.  The first is for
Applications, the other for Files & Folders.  Clicking on one of them
reveals that lens in the Dash.
Greets,
Hannie