Re: Ubuntu-Desktop.tex merge

Hello Chris,
Sorry for the problems I caused yesterday. I have solved it by copying
my latest ubuntu-desktop.tex file to my /Projects/natty folder and then
doing the following:
1. bzr pull    Message: Now on revision 33
2. bzr commit -m "ubuntu-desktop search 8-25-11"    Message: Committed
revision 34
3. bzr launchpad-login, followed by bzr push etc.
I hope it is ok now.
Greets,
Hannie

Op woensdag 24-08-2011 om 22:12 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Chris
Woollard: