Re: Oneiric branch and PDF

I'll update my bzr branch later on then. And I'm downloading the beta,
so I can install it in an VM and check it out. Unfortunately everything
I do will be in reference to Unity-2D as my laptop is a bit too old for
Unity. :( My understanding though is that they're closer together in
code, and the majority of my issues should be cosmetic in nature.

As for the schedule of when to put a manual out, I would say every year.
That way, we hit every LTS, and then whatever the middle-most release is
between them.  We can always do an addendum for the six-month releases,
if something major changes in them.

Plus that gives us time to get people active and keep on plugging, if
people aren't active (myself included <blushing>).  As we get more
people involved, we can start trying to get a manual out every six
months.  Maybe start two groups (with two managing editors). One working
on the April release every year, and one working on the October release
every year. (Of course this is in the future)

Have a great day:)
Patrick.