Re: [Ubuntu Manual] Author and Editor Openings for "Getting Started with Ubuntu 11.10"

Hi Guys,

I am one of the original contributors of the Ubuntu Manual Project. I am
still available to participate. Please let me know which chapter should I be
contributing to.

Regards,

*Sayantan Das*

Use Linux <http://easylinuxos.sourceforge.net>. Be free !