Re: [Ubuntu Manual] What's the status of your chapter/section ?

I've finally downloaded 11.10 and installed it in a virtual machine.
When I wake up this afternoon (my time), I'll start digging into the
Advanced Topics section, to see what's changed. I think it's just
cosmetic things like "Click the Ubuntu logo at the top left corner (the
Dash) and type Terminal in the search box."

With a little luck, I should have it finished and uploaded by tomorrow
evening my time (say by 5:30 CDT or so).

Have a great day:)
Patrick.