Re: I would like to assist in this project

I've recently updated chapter 8, "Learning More," to include
information regarding contributions to the manual.  The new section of
the chapter simply points readers to the project's home page, which
features extensive instructions for doing things like downloading
branches, installing tools, etc.  This kind of detailed information
is, however, outside the scope of the manual itself.