Re: I would like to assist in this project

Hello Samuel,
It is indeed hard for new authors/editors to cope with Latex and Bazaar.
We welcome everyone who is willing to help make this project a success.
People should not be discouraged by complicated matters such as LaTex
code and Bazaar.

If you do not want to be bothered with all that LaTex stuff, you can
also get the .tex file of the chapter you want from Launchpad (or ask
for it on this list), and use a text editor to add or change text. Leave
the existing LaTex code as is. You can make notes in the text where you
want code to be added by others.
In the future, things will be made easier for authors/editors, but at
this moment I think new authors/editors can follow the procedure I just
described.

There is a guide, written by Kevin, which you can find here: Ubuntu
Manual Style Guide  (files.ubuntu-manual.org/style-guide.pdf)
On http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved you find a lot of information
too.

If you still have questions on this, please let us know.
Hannie