Re: Status shotwell and microblogging

Thanks for adding the screenshots. So what do I do with the file
"microblogging.tex" on my pc? I had also added all the screenshots to my
folder /screenshots + links + latex code to them in the tex file. So
what do I do with the screenshots, the saved names of which will differ
from yours, and "my" microblogging.tex?  Should I throw mine away ?
Hannie