Re: lucid-e2 in german

Op 13-01-12 09:57, Daniel Schury schreef:

Hi Hannie,

that's what I made so far, thanks for your help. But as I wrote, when we
published lucid-e1, I had a script for creating the manual, which did
some additional work, I think. If its not necessary (anymore), its ok,
just wanted to ask.

Freundliche Grüße
Daniel Schury
Did you encounter any errors while making the pdf file? Are you happy with the result?
I cannot remember running a script, except for install-pkgs.sh.
Greets,
Hannie